Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog Hop Winners!!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us for our October Release blog hop!

Here are the winners:

Snowflakes...Debra
O Christmas Tree...Kathy
Holiday Polly...Cammy
Holiday Fairy Meg...Imke
Caroling Cooper...javablustamper
Caroling Sophia...Alaine
'Tis the Season Sophia...Delia Cruz

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please send an email to me at hlrcrafts at hotmail dot com with your mailing address and I will get your stamps sent out ASAP!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow morning for some SUPER EXCITING news! Fun things are ahead at Paper Pretties!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Snowflakes!!! I sent an email. In case you need to reach me my email is xdebrax@yahoo.com. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE!! I am SO excited!! I LOVE all the new stamps, BUT, have to be honest that the one I won is my FAVE!!! Thank you, thank you SO much!! I just think Cooper looks SO much like my Kade!! What CUTE cards this will make!! Have an AWESOME night all!!



    ENJOY LIFE!
    Jacquie/Javablsutamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s so great, that i´m one of the Blog Hop Winner !! And the best - i also won one of my favorite ! Thanks again and i´m really looking forward to work with this stamp !!

    Hugs and Greetings, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks so much, i'm so excited, this just made my Monday much brighter! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaa I am so happy, I love 'Tis the season Sophia. She is adorable and was on my wish list. Thanks ladies, I really love all your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete